Our client is an international tech company, present in all over the World, with a cohesive community, is now searching for a Python developer.
Medior/Senior Python DeveloperJelentkezek
- Analyse high-level requirements and translate them into detailed firmware requirements and feasible firmware design.
- Perform design reviews, code reviews, unit and system testing, develop software modules and writing documentation.
- Network programming from the lowest level (TCP, UDP) to the application layer (REST, WebSockets).
- Asynchronous programming and Message based communication.
- Strong Python Golang or Rust skills.
- Experience with AMQP/RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Strong Linux skills.
- Unit testing experience is an advantage.
- Microservices knowledge.
- Knowledge in trigonometry and linear algebra (matrices).
- 5+ years experience.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to work independently and in a small team too.
- Ability to think on system-level, working in more than one discipline.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Being part of a young and dynamic software and tech developer company.
- Opportunity to develop your skills at a multinational company.
- Creative working environment with high independence.
- Home office option and modern office in Budapest.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and other devices.
- Comprehensive mobile phone package.
- Health insurance package.
- Corporate team buildings and events.
Please send your CV to the following email address: