Our client offers continuous growth, a motivational environment, learning opportunities, and a beneficial compensation package.
In your new role, you will
- Be responsible for the volume reliability of the daily production, the work-in-progress, the utilization of equipment, the process stability, the Yield, the quality, the personal efficiency, reaching the stability and the budget plans
- Be responsible for the development concept of the respective organizations and develop their competencies
- Manage the engineering and maintenance activities of the business unit, and coordinate the engineering team in case of Process Engineering, and Maintenance tasks – if necessary together with other departments or sites
- Initiate and coordinate development projects, productivity gains, and efficiency enhancement in order to achieve business goals.
- Represent the production lines at internal-, external, and supplier audits
- Together with the Production Logistic Planning plan the delivery promises for the internal and external customers and ensure the information flow in all directions
- Participate and develop effective internal logistic processes
- Coordinate, optimize production and resources needed, set priorities, and ensure flexibility among production lines in terms of resources needed for production in order to fulfill the customers’ requirements and achieve company goals
- improve production technologies, and machines, and ensure the conditions of production process optimization.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of different levels of managers, give feedback to the employees, and create development plans.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- University or College degree in a technical field or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in any high tech production environment (automotive, contract manufacturing, electronic industry, etc.)
- At least 5 years of product leadership experience (including direct and indirect employee groups)
- Knowledge of quality control and assurance systems
- Knowledge of quality requirements and internal processes
- Advanced English
Our client offers:
- Continuous growth
- Motivational environment
- Learning opportunities
- Beneficial compensation package
Please, click on JELENTKEZEK button and upload your CV in English.
Researcher+36 20 243 6859 firstname.lastname@example.org Kapcsolat
Zsolt Fazekas+36 20 942 2532 email@example.com Kapcsolat