Our client is an international tech company, present in all over the World, with a cohesive community, is now searching for a Product Owner for their Web Team.
The Product Owner of the Web Team acts as the link between the Product Director and the
Development Team. You will be reporting to the company’s Product Director.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed user stories actionable to the Development Team from high level business requirements (i.e. Tracecloud/written functional requirements and personal communication with Product Directors. Jira tickets in case of existing software products
- Roadmap planning in collaboration with the Product Director (who is based in the USA)
- Determining priorities, being prepared about the daily statuses, and weekly reports to the management
- Reducing the quantity of ad-hoc tasks as much as possible, making sure of the Development Team’s efficiency
- Being accessible to and proactively communicating with the Development Team, the Product Director, and other stakeholders to transfer and translate information related to the product backlog with tasks
- Fluent communication in English
- Business Analyst experience
What we offer:
- Being part of a young and dynamic program and tech developer company
- Opportunity to develop your skills at a multinational company
- Creative working environment with high independence
- Our client respects their employees and values their opinions.
- Competitive salary
Please send your CV to the following email address: