Our client - a leading manufacturer and distributor providing industrial B2B solutions, is searching for an experienced Sales manager specialising in active pharmaceutical ingredients promotion. You will be working in a global company represented in 40 countries by 2 500 employees, serving from manufacturing sites, warehouses, laboratories and sales offices. Our client offers challenging work, personal development programs and individual career opportunities.
API Sales Manager in TashkentИнициативное резюме
• Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a active pharmaceutical ingredients to the customer.
• Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Gather and analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
• Assess marketing potential of the new products, considering statistics and expenditures.
• Confer or consult with Regional head to plan advertising services and to secure information on ingredients and customer specifications. • Confer with potential customers in pharmaceutical sector regarding their purchasing needs and advise customers on types of active pharmaceutical ingredients to purchase.
• Determine price schedules and discount rates.
• Advise customers on technical or procedural issues.
• Advise others on business or operational matters.
• Analyze financial records or reports to determine state of operations.
• Approve expenditures.
• Conduct opinion surveys or needs assessments.
• Around 3 years experience promoting chemical ingredients as Microcrystalline Cellulose product range, Silicified MCC, Fully Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Croscarmellose – Primellose, Sodium Starch Glycolate - Primojel, etc., for the pharmaceutical industry;
• Educational background in Chemistry or Pharmacology, other related fields;
• Decent level of written and spoken English and Uzbek languages.
- Competitive salary + lucrative bonus part (more specific info shall be provided during the interview with the company management)
- Training in Dubai
- Transparent and fair compensation and motivation system
Tel: +7 777 3007990